A new organization born from the merger of the
CENTER FOR INTERNATIONAL FORESTRY RESEARCH (CIFOR) and WORLD AGROFORESTRY (ICRAF)
Resilient Landscapes will bring together transformative science, development, business and finance partners to undertake large-scale landscape programmes in blended development to:
- rejuvenate the functions of degraded ecosystems
- protect, expand and value forests
- transform agriculture into perennial, sustainable systems
- mainstream biodiversity into national planning
- diversify and optimize the efficiencies of agricultural and forestry value chains
- support governments and the private sector to make the transition to sustainable economies
to ensure integrated, multi-functional landscapes that are performing, productive and resilient are the future.
Resilient Landscapes’ offer of science in development is two-fold:
- Green-growth planning and deployment focused on tree-based value chains; and
- Nature-based solutions, including regenerative technologies, as economic enterprises.
For more information about partnering, supporting, joining the work of creating resilient landscapes, please contact Jeremy van Loon (email@example.com) or Jeanne Finestone (firstname.lastname@example.org).