- There are no sustainable alternatives to natural rubber, which is used in many products.
- Climate change is already impacting the cultivation of rubber trees.
- Farmers need to adapt their systems to safeguard the production of natural rubber.
- Natural rubber has considerable potential to mitigate climate change.
- Natural rubber can contribute to a forest-based circular bioeconomy.
Dimensions Citation Count:
CGIAR Research Program on Forests, Trees and Agroforestry
Pinizzotto, S.; Kadir, A.A.S.A.; Gitz, V.; Sainte-Beuve, J.; Nair, L.; Gohet, E.; Penot, E.; Meybeck, A.