Country experts present their implementation approaches, prioritized activities and potential for alignments of their restoration targets. Organizations present analysis, and offer insights on approaches and modalities for achieving targets in a coordinated manner.
- Carlos Alberto de Mattos Scaramuzza (Brazil)
- Beatriz Cardona, Instituto Nacional de Bosques (Guatemala)
- Marcial Amaro, Assistant Secretary, Department of Environment and Natural Resources (Philippines)
- Janne S. Kotiaho, Professor of Ecology, Department of Biological and Environmental Sciences, University of Jyväskylä (Finland)
- Perspectives from Ethiopia, Malawi, Kenya, Ghana (TBC)