The Center for International Forestry Research (CIFOR) envisions a more equitable world where forestry and landscapes enhance the environment and well-being for all. CIFOR is a non-profit, scientific institution that conducts research on the most pressing challenges of forest and landscape management around the world. Using a global, multidisciplinary approach, we aim to improve human well-being, protect the environment, and increase equity. To do so, we conduct innovative research, develop partners’ capacity, and actively engage in dialogue with all stakeholders to inform policies and practices that affect forests and people. CIFOR is a CGIAR Research Center, and leads the CGIAR Research Program on Forests, Trees and Agroforestry (FTA). Our headquarters are in Bogor, Indonesia, with offices in Nairobi, Kenya, Yaoundé, Cameroon, and Lima, Peru.
General Call for Applications – Consultant Roster
The Center for International Forestry Research (CIFOR) advances human wellbeing, environmental conservation and equity by conducting research to inform policies and practices that affect forests in developing countries. We are one of 15 CGIAR Consortium research centers. Our headquarters are in Bogor, Indonesia, and we have offices in Asia, Africa and South America.
Duties and responsibilities
Education, knowledge and experience
• Holds degree(s) in relevant background as required.
• Fluent spoken and written English. Ability in one or more international language(s) is an advantage.
• Demonstrated experience working in multicultural and multidisciplinary teams, in a non-profit organization will be an advantage.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
• Values the sharing of information and continuous improvement in a cooperative atmosphere of constructive evaluation and learning.
Terms and Conditions
Competitive remuneration commensurate with skills and experience.
Application processNo Application deadline.
We will acknowledge all applications, but will contact only short-listed candidates.