The capital is ready. The project ideas are there. It’s time to scale up.
In this interactive side event, we will build on outcomes from “The Global Landscapes Forum: The Investment Case”, held earlier this year in London.
Together, we will work toward creating a roadmap to connect the potential US$200–300 billion in available funds from private investment to researchers, foresters, and farmers on the ground.
Forestry experts from research and policy are invited to provide feedback and connect their knowledge and initiatives to the draft roadmap.
- Unlocking capital for land use and conservation projects
- Investing in no-deforestation commodities – the case of palm oil
- Leveraging private sector finance for REDD+ implementation
- Financial solutions at scale – The Landscape Fund
- Tenure and governance in agricultural and forestry supply chains