Seminar and meeting accommodations in a tropical forest setting
Our campus is located on 40 hectares of quiet, lush rain forest in the outskirts of Bogor, Indonesia. We offer our partners a range of modestly priced and fully equipped meeting and recreational facilities.
Our resource centre is open to the public. We have research workstations for visitors and a library of 5,000 books and hundreds of CDs.
Our food service on campus offers Indonesian and international cuisine. You can arrange meals or snacks, from coffee and tea breaks through buffet luncheons and formal dinners to poolside barbecues.
Other services include:
- Onsite travel agent for airline bookings, confirmations and Indonesian tour support
- ATM services at our bank during banking hours
- Handicraft and souvenir counter
- Friday marketplace with food, batiks, and organic products from local producers
- Indonesian cultural performances or exhibitions
We have five meeting rooms that can accommodate from 10 to 140 people, equipped with high lumens LCD/video projector, LAN internet and Wifi, digital video player, sound system and microphone. Flip charts and whiteboards are also available. Our onsite generators guarantee back-up power supply.
We have a guesthouse with 14 bedrooms located in the middle of campus. The guesthouse staff can serve three meals a day, family style.
- Single, twin and double beds
- Air conditioning or ceiling fans
- Coffee and tea
- International direct dial telephone
- Free internet access
- International satellite TV
- Friendly and helpful staff to make you feel at home
Our leisure and sports facilities will help your group balance business with pleasure.
- 25m swimming pool and kiddie pool
- Two tennis courts with lighting for evening matches
- Indoor sports arena for badminton, basketball, futsal, volleyball and yoga
- Soccer field
- Fitness room with aerobic machines and weights
- Forest walking paths
- Mountain bikes
- Walking tours in neighbouring villages and rice paddies