- Two sites have been selected as ACM Main
Sites: Palawan, Puerto Princesa (covering three barangays namely
San Rafael, Tanabag and Concepcion) and Lantapan (Mindanao).
- In Palawan: ACM Activities were started
in May 2000. Community immersion and familiarisation with other
local stakeholders have been carried out successfully. Data collection
has been completed for four background studies. Participatory
Action Research is underway.
- In Lantapan: ACM Activities were started
in Feb 2001. Participatory Action Research is also underway.
- Other studies including:
- Multi-criteria Analysis in Evaluating
Criteria and Indicators for Assessing Forest Sustainability:
A Case Study on Participatory Decision making under CBFM in
- Community Management of Forests Outside
the DENR CBFM Umbrella: An Analysis of Two Success Sites in
- Participatory Multi-criteria Analysis
(MCA) for Establishing Criteria and Indicators and Critical
- Forest Management by A Forest Community:
The Experience of the Ikalahan;
- A Model of Enviromental Governance
and Forest Policy, and Adaptive Collaborative Management in
- STCMPCI Initiatives in Influencing
DENR Policies on Community Based Forest Management;
- Institutional Dynamics in Community
Forest Management in Palawan.